Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Morning

I had to work this weekend but it wasn't too bad actually. Shannon & Tina took me & her Mom out to dinner on Thursday night.. had to do it that night because of my work schedule. Next we stopped by Petsmart & Walmart. We got caught in a severe storm and spent more time out than we wanted to but it was a very good evening & night out. Jessica & Sierra picked me up from work on Sunday at 6 PM. We celebrated her Birthday which was Saturday & Mother's Day. We stopped by to visit with my Mother. It was a very good evening.

We had a NorEaster here this weekend (Sunday, mostly). The waves from the river were way up and pounding the streets.

I purchased some build a wall photo frames and I am building my Wall of Salem over my wall behind the TV. I have so many photos of him and each one is so special & holds so many memories. Goddess, I miss him sooo much !!! I know she knows that she is craddling the most special and best kitty in the universe in her arms & kissing his lil black nose. I miss that !!!!

Hocus Pocus and Eragon both sleep with me some at nights. They are both fairly devoted to me and spoiled beyond rotten. My living room is full of toys & baskets and scratching post and puffs for them. Samhain... well, he is very much staying to himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home