Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Being nice


First time that I have seen these two brothers (Eragon & Hocus Pocus)next to each other without fighting or playing. They usually chase each other around the apartment at max speed... tire out and take a nap. Eragon is the agressive lil Alpha that wants to rule everything & everybody.... as he does !! Eragon also owns everything around here... the 3 huge baskets.. the puff...the play cubes & all the toys. He does not like to share with Hocus Pocus nor Samhain. Samhain is not adjusting as well as I would like but I think he just needs time and that he shall have. It has only been a week since he joined us. He is a very unusual kitty... seems like he may have been abused at one point of his life. He does not like to be touched or petted around his head and he cowers when you try to pet him. Eragon & Hocus Pocus pretty much leave him alone. He is very huge and has a loud growl & hiss.
I don't think.. I will ever attempt to train another cat as I did Salem nor allow other cat to train me as Salem did. I would expect too much of them & they would always pale in comparison in my eyes. It would not be fair. He was a once in a lifetime gift.
Each kitty is different around here... Eragon is a loving yet determined agressive lil guy. He attacks me when I put my shoes on to leave outta here.. he bites at my feet and legs..runs circles around me while making loud sounds.. he wants me here all the time and makes a ritual out of my trying to open the door. Hocus Pocus is a very sweet loving guy.. he follows me around.. sleeps on the floor under my feet when I relax on the couch.. loves for me to kiss him on his lil nose.. he has a strange habit of only eating out of his own bowl and only in the spare bedroom. He refuses to eat in the kitchen with the others... he also hates canned food. Samhain for now.. he just wants to be left alone.. I hope he learns to love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home