Sunday, March 30, 2008

Morning




My weekend to work... Yesterday was busy & I expect the same for today. I get to meet lots of people...talk to the regulars and observe life from a different angle. I never got to do this when I worked for the Government. It was for most of the years... sitting in a private office. Each has a story to tell. Working in the public and in retail, you can really feel the economic downslide. Guess I am out of my bubble now.




I was 5 minutes late arriving at work yesterday... my first time as usually I arrive early. Nothing was said.. but I was upset with myself. there are only 4 of us working there & for most of the time.. only 2 on the shift. The reason late.... Eragon decided to show his dislike of me leaving the Lair. Eragon is way too smart and relentless. As soon as he noticed that I had my jacket and shoes on.. he dashed and hid under the reclining chair. Usually he hides in the bath tub and he is easily caught. Hocus Pocus.. he is such a good boy... he goes right to his bedroom door and willingly when I tell him. I can not leave the others with Salem when I am out. They try to torment him... Eragon mostly. It was a struggle removing Eragon from the chair... I finally had to flip it over to get a hand on him. He fought back with biting. I won but still it was a battle. His behavior is somewhat better but I have to reason with him.. discipline does not work with this head strong lil guy.




The behavior issues that I have encountered with Eragon.. steem from me removing him from the litter when he was only 4 weeks old and his determined attitude. He missed having his mother correct him and playing with his brothers & sisters. Moma cat would have bitten his lil ass back for biting her. I became the Momma and spoiled him & now at times he is a terror. He wants to rule !!!!!!! First kitten that I have ever owned or owned me that bites me. I know he will improve.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home