Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Still Employed

Work is not too bad...I don't have many hours but I like it like that. The extra money does come in handy. Eragon is a hand full of aggressive energy... He is a beast, but soooo damn cute. Salem would have killed him by now.. if he had more teeth. He annoys my Salem to no end with wanting to wrestle. Eragon has attacked my arms so many times and I have many many claw holes on my arms. He thinks my arm is another kitten to beat up. I have tried all types of reasoning with him with no results. I hope he out grows this behavior soon. He is only a sweet loving guy for a very few short minutes and out comes the beast. This morning he attacked Hocus Pocus and I had a time getting the two seperated. HP is alot bigger but Eragon still refuses to back off. HP is very sweet and does not seem as aggressive.

I spend most of my day taking care of my kitties and I feed the homeless kitties that are in the woods behind my place. There is a Moma Cat and 2 kittens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home