Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still Working

I am loving my job...it pays for diet coke, smokes, cat food and kitty litter plus a little extra for the yard sales. I meet a lot of strange people with dealing with the public but so far none that I would invite home for dinner, but ya never know.

My kitties are all doing very well. Hocus & Eragon are growing rapidly. Salem is still being Salem and has his earned position as my Master. Choctaw is a horse.. he is usually a very sweet boy but he growls at his sons and I can't trust him alone with them.

Today, I am treking over to the local hardware store to look at an electric fireplace for my apartment. I have the most perfect place to put it but I will have to relocate my cauldron and water fountain.

Tonight...... I am doing a walk about with my 2 witchlings (Sierra & Scooter). I was lucky to have off work tonight. I can't wait to get into my favorite attire. I can feel the energy building up already this morning.

Many of my friends and others have passed over to the Summerlands in the past months. They have been all ages. This has saddened me very often and bought back memories of Dominick. I still think of him every night before I fall asleep.

That is all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home