Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daddy & his two sons

Choctaw weighs in at over 25lbs now... he is a huge boy but not uncommon to his breed. He is a sweetheart. Big Baby !! My son and his wife jumped claim to Choctaw and he lives with them now.
Hocus Pocus is the largest of the kittens. He will probably reach Choctaw's size. He is a very sweet boy and easy to manage kitty. He respects Salem and is very good with him.

Eragon... WELL !!!! He has Choctaw's coloring & eye color. He needs alot of discipline. He is somewhat aggressive and determined to be the alpha. He is smaller with a huge additude. Salem hates him and has just cause. He is the only kitty that has ever bitten me and I mean several times. He can be a good boy and very loving but only on his terms. I am hoping that with being neutered now.. he may become less aggressive. He is very jealous of Salem and shows it in all ways. I call him Hell Cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home