Friday, April 18, 2008

I miss my boy

Nothing is the same here. When I come home I still look for Salem on his bean bag. I can't stand to move or part with anything that is his. Eragon & Hocus Pocus are better. They stay pretty close to me and under my feet. Guess,,, we just need time.

Waiting on Salem's ashes. We picked out an urn with Bastet and Isis on it. I think he would like it.

I have a terrible cold.. but atleast I am off of work this weekend. I have no energy at all left in me. Just empty.

I knew that the day would come when Salem & I had to part for awhile. I saved money for vet visits and to prepare but still ... the pain & lonliness surrounds me. It is never easy. The memories and visions are imprinted in my heart and mind forever. I still see him when I close my eyes. I know he is here.

My 2 kitties outside bring me a mouse every day now. I know they are gifting me. One will let me pet her. She is so cute... long black cat with white under her throat and on her feet. The other is black with silver highlights and has long hair also. This one is becoming friendly but taking more time. They are 7 months old now. The mother stays pretty close to them. I think they are both girls.. I will need to get them fixed soon.

I have herbs to plant but waiting on the weather. Still gets chilly here at nights. This weekend maybe I will get them in the ground.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

HUGS,I know its not easy if ya need to talk email or call me... Love ya

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home