Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Salem

My most cherished Salem journeyed to the Summerlands on the evening of April 12th. Anyone or everyone that knows or knew me.. knows what loss I am suffering and that nothing can be the same in my life. Salem's true age is unbeknowned to me as he found me... I was gifted and blessed to have had him with me for over 10 years and I am very thankful for that time. I know that he is still with me and I can sense him and that will be forever... yet, I want to curl up beside him and kiss the top of his head & his lil black nose. He was so special and my love. Eragon and Hocus Pocus are very sad and depressed. My apartment seems so empty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

Oh honey I am so sorry for your loss... I tried calling you but your at work... I will try again later tonight... I am here for you, I didnt get to meet your boy but I know how special he was thru your writings about him... Love you

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home