Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just another day

Yesterday, Jessica had to take Salem & I to his Vet's. Salem needed a B12 shot and fluid therapy. He is doing as well as can be expected but he can not put weight back on. I know that each day that we share together now is a treasure. The Vet recommended that I learn to give Salem fluid treatments at home and he will set up a demo for me. Jessica & Robby agreed to assist. Salem is still eating and drinking on his own and he manages to get around but he is still not looking too good.

Went to Tee Ball practice to watch Robert last night. He did very well and is so cute !! I coached Tee Ball for 8 years and I loved it. Now, I get to watch. Robby is helping coach the team so Jessica, Sierra and I sit on the sidelines and observe.

The others.. My Ex, Shannon and Tina moved out of the apartment building and into a house. Was a very stupid move because their rent is now double and they could not pay the rent here. None of my problem !!!! One thing is for sure.. They are not allowed to move back in this apartment building.... Landlady has carved that in stone.

Getting ready to put in my herb garden. Thinking of Sage, Rosemary and Lavender. Not sure what others. I have a very attive nest of Osprey in my yard. I love watching them but oh, are they loud in the wee morning. They have a huge nest and I think babies are in there. I have to watch my head when I walk pass the nest.... falling twigs and branches.

Off to groom this Lair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home