Thursday, May 29, 2008

Morning from Salem's Lair

Yesterday evening I went to a Tee Ball game to watch Robert (Scooter) play. I have not been able to attend many of his games with my work schedule. He was cute !!! I will be watching the grandkids this summer when school gets out. That is going to rock my world cause they can really be loud & misbehaving at times. They get bored here with me so they test my nerves !! I don't really do much or go anywhere anymore. Work & going to yard sales with Y are the only times that I venture out. I do walk over to Food Lion for cat food once a week.

I have been saving cans for the cat shelter .. Wendy's Feline Friends... I do have plenty to contribute as most know. I try to do whatever I can to help out. Shannon helps unload kitty litter once a month for her. She is a wonderful lady that is doing a wonderful thing for the kitties. She finds homes for many cats & kittens. I call her home the Kitty Hilton. The ones that do not get adopted stay with her.

I found 4 tiny kittens near my steps last week. I feed all the cats that live in the colony in the woods behind the apartment building. The moma cat has been the resident mouser here for about 5 years. She is part Maine Coon and loves to hunt.. her babies do as well.

So to sum it up Cats are my life & I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home