Friday, October 20, 2006

Morning

I have a cold & I feel miserable !!!! Totally drained,infact. I am also very annoyed with DHL at this moment... I purchased a Birthday present for my son on Ebay... I paid $18 for shipping on the item... I received via email a notice from DHL that it was picked up to be delivered on Oct.13... approx. delivery date Oct. 18..... I watch & wait... no package... I check on the tracking number this morning which has now been updated to say... the package is in Ohio & approx delivery date is Oct.25. Damnit... how slow !!!! The item is coming from LA and they must be using a pack mule to bring it to me. Good thing that it is a belated Birthday present. I don't think I will buy off Ebay anything else where the seller ships using DHL. I am impatient !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home