Saturday, October 07, 2006

Some Saturday

Rained all day yesterday & still cloudy & rainy this morning. No yard sales.... boring day for sure. I have to babysit for a few hours this afternoon while Jessica & Robby attend a wedding. Tuesday Jessica & Robby are flying out to Vegas until Friday... will return early Saturday morning. I will have Sierra & Scooter all that time... mostly during the evenings & nights. Sierra will be in school and Scooter at the sitters during the day. I am worried that they will miss their Mommy & Daddy and cry for them. Never been away from them for that long. I sense a rough time next week.

We get Shiva as soon as J & R return from their trip... then the fun begins with training as she has been kept outside at the breeders. It could be interesting. Jessica is soooo picky about the new house & everything in it. I gave them a new crate so they can crate train her. I know that I will fall in love with Shiva. I am really to spoil her... LOL !!!

Salem reminds Hocus Pocus numerous times a day/night that he is the Ruler of the Liar. HP has learned quickly that when Salem speaks, he listens. Salem just has to give him a certain look and he complies. They actually get along fine. Now when my grand kitty ... Shannon & Tina's kitty Nyla visits me..... they all get in kitty mode and it sounds like I have a herd of elephants racing across the floor. They love to wrestle. Afterwards when they settle down... Nyla curls up with Salem and grooms him to purrfection. He gets the spa treatment from her.. LOL !!

Okay that is all. Gotta groom this Liar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home