Thursday, October 05, 2006

Introducing Hocus Pocus



Left Photo is me boy Hocus Pocus.. the Terror......next is my Master & Royal Highness Salem. Hocus Pocus had me in a state of terror last night as the Mighty Hunter that he is captured his second mouse of the season. He kept running at me with mouse still alive in his mouth while trying to present me with his gift of appreciation. I kept backing up and trying to decline his gift until I backed myself right into a corner while screaming NO !!!!!!

I am very Thankful to be back online. It has been awhile for sure. My computer was struck down by a power surge while I was still residing in NJ. I had to wait until I moved back here and saved to buy a new one. It is good to be back in the Internet World.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad top see you back online. HUGS!

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think HP is ugly at all! I think he's quite the handsome boy! sure, he's not fluffy like you know how, but he has charm. Plus, he's a mouser which apparently you are in need of! Give the guy a chance, it takes cats awhile to adjust to new surroundings and people. Poor guy, he's a rough life.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home