Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Beginning

Lots of changes going on for me. Just moved back to my hometown in Virginia. It is taking time to adjust to being back here for sure. I have a new kitty that sorta of came with my apartment. He is about 1.5 years old and he is a terror. I renamed him Hocus Pocus. He is white with black patches. Sorta cute little guy. Salem gets along with him but there is no great love. Salem has made it known that he is the Alpha here and Hocus Pocus respects this. However HP is a very destructive and energized little guy. Nothing is beyond his reach !!!!

Moving was no easy task as it never is. I am glad to be back with my kids & grandkids but not all that crazy about being back in this town. I get to see Y every Saturday to go to Yard Sales.. I missed that in NJ. My town in NJ.. I do miss & my friends there but somehow my direction in life headed down the path back here.

I visit my Grand Baby Dominick's grave site very often. I think about him so much. In the 4.5 hours that we had with him... I changed. He will always be in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home