Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Grand Puppy

This is Sheva. She is a 3 month old Old English Bulldog puppy that Jessica & Robby just purchased. They get to pick her up next weekend.

Spent most of the day at the hospital visiting my Dad. He had another test today. It turned out good so he was released tonight.

I have a very nice 30 gal fish tank that I bought at a yard sale back in August. I now have 3 big fancy gold fish living in it... Rocky, Miles & Belledonna. I love watching the fish & so does Hocus Pocus.. Salem is not much interested. I have to watch HP because he tried to fish Pyewacket, my Beta Fish out of his fish bowl numerous times !!!

I guess that is it for now for meows from the Liar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, she is adorable! what a cutie pie. Hp is just trying to play with pyewacket! LOL! Maybe you should get a screen for the top of his bowl? We had on on our tank..or you could put him in with the girls...he will only fight another male beta. They should get along just fine together in the big tank. I miss my fish tank, sniffle. We had a 50 gallon one, which was gorgeous.

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home