Monday, October 09, 2006

At The Beach

Spent most of the day at the beach.. strolling along with Excal. In NJ, I would refer to at the shore but here it is at the beach. It was a nice calm day. Didn't unsand all that much.. lots of pull tabs off cans.. a little change .. a nasty looking junk ring .. however .. I did find an old Railway token from Washington,DC. Boy, that was buried deep but Excal can sniff out all metal, no matter how small or deep. I was happy to have recovered that.

In the evening Tina, Shannon & I.. visited the cemetry to decorate Dominick's site for Samhain. I put solar lights out there last month & it looks so nice.

Okay, Y just called to invite me to go to Walmart with her. We have to travel 35 miles to get to anywhere. I am off to locate some clothes to put on my bod and get groomed. LOL.... she just called again to remind me to start getting ready..... Oh, she knows me well !!!

That is all !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

do you realize this is the first time I have a shore(meaning ocean) and you don't? Muahahahahahahahaha...I love it! No more being jealous of you and the ocean....I have my own now! I'm taking Merlin out on Thursday for a run at the shore...kind of nervous but hey, beer cans are .05 a piece here in Oregon! If I traded in all the beer cans I have found I would have at least 13.00! Muahahahahaha...hey, it's gas to the shore, right?

Oh well hope you had fun at Wally World! And cool on the token.that's kind of neat.

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home