Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It has begun

I was delivered Sierra & Scooter at 4:15 AM this morn. Now they are at school & the sitters until 4-4:30 PM. Jessica & Robby are on their way to Vegas. I have the kids until late Saturday night.

Salem has an appointment at his new Vets at 4:45 this evening. He keeps scratching at his ears and is raking the hair off from around them. I hope that he likes the new Vet. We shall see !!!!

Had a good time shopping with Y yesterday. Found a few Samhain decorations that I had to have. Don't have any place to decorate here at the apartments outside. I am going to miss my lil courtyard. Salem & I plan on decking out in our attire even if the two of us just hangout in the apartment.

Gotta groom this place !!!! HP & Salem have scooped Kitty Litter out of the litter box and spread it all over !! Looks great on my dark blue carpet. Not a speck goes noticed for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sorry you don't have your courtyard anymore. You could do lights and such around your doorway and window? I don't think I'm decorating for Samhain this year, I just dont' have time to make anything or actually hang anything up. I even bought my samhain outfit this year instead of making it! That's a sad commentary, isn't it.

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home