Thursday, October 19, 2006

Morning

Got to visit with my lil grand puppy last night. She is sooooooo cute and very sweet. The photos do not do her justice. She is much smaller & lower to the ground than she photos show. Luna is so adorable !!!!!!! I love her.

Have a bit of a heart breaking situation that I am having to reason with. The tiny little gray kitty that we rescued & took to the Kitty Hilton..... Well, yesterday afternoon & until late last night, I observed a big gray cat... same color as baby.. It has been a week since we rescued baby... where has she been ??? She was so pitiful.. watching her look all over for her baby... checking out the areas beneath the buildings.... searching & searching & crying. Last night Nyla (my son's kitty) & Hocus Pocus were taking turns looking out of my bedroom window & down into the driveway... I looked too & noticed the cat. My first feelings were.. maybe I should go get her baby back !!! Well, I have no idea where the Moma was for so long... maybe someone kept her inside their home.. not knowing that she still had a baby alive. But, you know that lil guy had just about no chance of making it ..... if not rescued.... he was very very thin & just about starved to dealth & where he was roaming around was near a very busy street & intersection. He was less than 8 weeks old & alone. I hope that I did the right thing but still it bothers me. Later today, I am going to look around & ask around to see if I can locate the owner of the Mother Kitty and tell them what happened & where the baby kitty is now. However, I can tell you that .. he is in a very safe & loving place & living in pure Kitty Paradise. Any Kitty that has visited where I call... Kitty Hilton would hesitate about returning home. Can't even let Salem visit there..... LOL !!!! He would think his place is the slums !!!! I think I did the right thing but even so it does bother me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home