Friday, November 07, 2008

Things are good

I have a new little kitty.... I named her Bast... She is a precious gift... She is 5 months old ... a solid black Cymric Manx (long hair) with gold eyes. She has no tail at all not even a nub. She is a very very sweet & loving kitty... she will let me hold and carry her 24/7. She likes to rub her face against my face and cuddle up to my shoulder. She is so much like my Salem and everyone has noticed this. She is a true and special gift. The boys get along fine with her. Eragon is a little jealous but I can understand. So Bast, Hocus Pocus, Samhain. Eragon and I are all doing good.

I love my apartment and never want to leave here. It is purrfect for us. My Landlady & land lord are the best in the entire Universe. She loves my cats and brings them presents. She is a very good friend to me. My place is awesome !!!

Scooter is playing Mini-Flag football. He is so damn cute !!! He is in Kindergarden this year. Sierra. my lil princess is doing so well. She is in 5th grade this year. She is a sweetheart. Jessica has her own store to manage... Forever 21. She is working 70 hours a week, which is not good. I am afraid that the hours are going to take a toll on her & it is not even into the Yule season yet.

Shannon & Tina are having a baby !!!! I am very happy but so worried !! So... I have another Grand Baby on the way. Tina has health problems and Shannon has to give her a shot 3 times a day. I still think about Dominick alot but I can't think about anything but positive !!

I still have my little job... my hours got cut some.. I lost 6 hours over 2 weeks. I am happy that I still have a job and whatever will be.. will be !! I like my job !! Not much money but it buys the Diet Coke and smokes.

Y and I still go out on Saturday morning. I have found so much stuff at the yard sales. I love it !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home