Thursday, June 26, 2008

At last

Well, Jessica who has my short fuze but not as short as mine had to call the doctor's office. I could not !!!! They called me but it sure sounded like they had placed my folder under a stack of books. Still not carved in stone with a bunch of ifs... if we can get the operating room & if this & if that !! I was satisfied cause I DON"T WANT TO GO !!!! It was the rush, rush, rush... the Doctor scared me with and then the nothing. Anyway... this morning the hospital called with the dates... Pre Op on July 1 and operation on July 3rd. Looks like the only fireworks that I shall see will be from a needle or pill.

Everyone around town is thinking that I am dying... funny thing I only told Y, a few family members, my cats, and the 3 others that I work with. Of course my blog, which not many read and none from around here anyway. People that I know and have never seen before in the store stop by to look at me. I must be good for business. My Mother has me just about dead and wants me to let her handle my money (what money.. my lil retirement check?). I am trying to stay positive and worry about getting this thing out first & then deal with cancer if it is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home