Sunday, June 29, 2008

Morning

SAMHAIN.......Found a new spot to homestead


ERAGON......The Terrible......A mean lil kitty with a small loving streak


HOCUS POCUS... My Sweet lovable Good boy !!!
Quiet weekend here. Y and I went to the yard sales and to lunch yesterday... didn't find much but had a great time . I did find some more nice photo frames for photos of my boys. I can never have enough photos of them. I will never stop missing Salem and I cherish every single photo that I have of him...he will always be my everything. He was my magick and I am lost without him.
Today... I have to get the bills ready to mail on Monday. I also must groom this place. Monday afternoon the Direct TV Tech is visiting to reset my dish because I am only getting half of the stations. The ones that I watch the most are missing, of course.
I am really dreading next week but I know that I have to get this thing out. I try to keep my mind on positive things and not on the what ifs. Yet I am pretty scared and worried.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home