Monday, June 30, 2008

Osprey


I AM SO ANGRY !!!!!!! This is the Oprey family that luive in my front yard. There is Mommy, Daddy and 2 babies. This morning my neighbor found the Mommy dead in her driveway. She was almost back at the nest. She was shot in the neck. Why would anyone kill such a beautiful harmless bird, What kind of low life person would do this. I have watched this nest for months and observe the special life that Osprey share together. I watched these babies from the minute that I could view their lil heads poking up. I am so sad and angry !!!! This is a photo of Daddy and one of the babies. Yesterday afternoon there were 4 sharing the nest and it was so interesting to watch them. The babies have not taken to the air yet for their first flight. What in the Fk is wrong witht peopler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home