Friday, May 18, 2007

Vacation Week

Jessica is on vacation this week so I don't have Sierra & Robert. Very quiet around so I am listening to music. Mother's Day was great !!! Shannon, Tina, Tina's Mom and I spent the afternoon at the beach and later visited Dominick. We found some nice shark's teeth while strolling along the shoreline. I received lots of nice gifts from the kids. It was a very nice relaxing day. Jessica & Robby returned early from VA Beach so we could spend time together before I treked off on an adventure.

Been riding my new bike some but I can only manage about 5 miles. Been a long time so I need to get back in shape for the 10 mile course. It was a struggle !!!!!

Took the metal detector to the beach yesterday. Weatherwise, it was a great day and I enjoyed being amongst the waterfowl. Only managed to unsand 2 nasty pennies. Skunked !!! The water was calm & warm for the most part. Was sorta hard to stand up in the river because of all the pea gravel that has washed down. Anything lodged on the bottom is very well covered in gravel. Well, the conditions need to improve and they will as the tourist arrive.

Talked to Juli on the phone last night..... She plans on making a road trip down here this summer to visit. Stephen calls nightly and he plans on coming down here in July or August. We shall see. I foresee his visit as not a good thing !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home