Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Poor Boy Salem

My Poor Salem was having problems eating & drinking water so we took him to his Vet yesterday. Seems like he damaged one of his beautiful fangs and the nerve was exposed. He had to be put under for a brief period of time while they removed his fangs and scaled his back teeth. We were all surprised to find out that he had more back teeth than we thought. His trademark fangs were causing him much pain. As soon as we got him back home and out of his carrier, he rushed to his water and food and ate & drank like a piggy. This morning he is in some pain from the ritual but all in all he is sooooo much better. The Kitty Tooth Fairy visited him last night... I know he is very spoiled !!!!! He will always be my Count... fangs or no fangs as he earned his title rightfully. I kept his Fangs & they are in a special place. I love him soooo much !!!!

okay off I go to hug & smooch on me boy !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home