Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Day Off

Yeaterday, Tina, Shannon & I took Choctaw to his Vet's for his checkup and tests. He passed it all with flying colors... Excellent News !!!! He weighs 11lbs... he needs to catch up with Salem. He's a big guy but not nearly as hunky as me other boy, Salem. Next step is to get him neutered ... probaby next week. Since he is staying at Shannon's apartment until this is done.. not too sure that Salem will want him around as a stud. His Vet really loves him... he was so sweet and just flopped in her arms as most Ragdolls & Ragamuffins are famous for.

I purchased a very nice and comfortable desk chair... with a high back & arms. It looks very nice and comfortable but none of us can sit in it yet.... Salem has staked claim to it.. as his royal throne. Hopefully this fetish with him & the chair will only last a couple of weeks. I want my chair !!!!!!!! Hocus Pocus is turning out to be a well behaved Mommy's boy. He has greatly improved and listens very well.

We have been going to the beach at Washington's Birthplace... Sharks teeth hunting some evenings. Tina, Shannon and I try to take the kids a couple of times a week. We need our time in nature. I can't metal detect there because it is Federal Property and forbidden. Waiting until Summer when the local beach here starts to get people.. then a hunting I shall go !!

Can't wait to get my scooter back on the road... I will look like the other locals that ride their scooters & golf carts around town. It's a very popular thing around here.

Off I go to groom this place and pamper the kitties !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home