Sunday, January 28, 2007

Morning

Damn, I wish this cold would go away !! Finally over the Pink eye but the cold lingers on. The weather here has been nothing short of strange. Cold one day & back to warm the next.. but sometimes within hours.

Yand I were out & about yesterday. Saturday is our day to visit the Opp Shop and go yard saling. We always seem to find stuff that we can't live without and have fun. Yesterday, I found another Besom.

Looks like I am going to get my old Babysitting job back. Jessica & Robby's sitter has to give up watching Sierra & Robert (Scooter) because of her heart condition. I don't mind because.. I won't have them for very long each day and some days not at all... I don't have much else to do.... I need the extra money and I love my Grandkids. Robby has put in his notice that he is leaving the band as soon as the band finds a replacement drummer. It was just too much with working and being away from the kids every Saturday Nite and the band was booking gigs for both Friday & Saturday nights every weekend. Not to mention they have practice every Thursday nite.

I have not heard from Eddie in over a year.. I thought the spell was broken !!! Last time I talked to Eddie.. he had found some girl online that was reading bible verses with him. She lived in western Canada. I told him that she sounded just perfect for him and he should go visit her. This weekend I found 3 emails from him.. he did not say much except... Where are you ?? Guess where I am. I hope to hear that he is in Canada and deeply in love & happy. I met Eddie in 2001 and we have talked & talked and we just could not work things out. I have learned to be very very careful with what you wish for in a man & leave not one things out that you are seeking.... Such as NO controlling freak and I want all of your attention at all times type and you must believe in everything that I do type!!! Oh, I will probably email him back because I am curious of his were abouts.

Okay.. A grooming I shall go !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home