Thursday, November 30, 2006

Afternoon

Sad Time !! My Lil Blue Beta Fish. Pyewacket left me for the big seas in the sky. I was honored with having Pyewacket with Salem & I for 3 years. We will miss him... he was a good fishy and travelled with me back & forth many times to Virginia. Some others said that I was crazy to mourn so over a fish.... Well, you know for most times.. it was me, Salem & Pyewacket to keep each other company in NJ. He was a friend... Silly as it may sound.. he was !!!!!

Been very warm here but the forecast for next week is on the other end of the scale. HP is residing in the window sill .. taking in some fresh air.... Salem is relaxing on a Goose Down Comforter. They get along.. just do not like to associate with each other.

I installed IE 7.... only because I kept getting emails & Pop Ups from Verizon and others to do so. Sooooooo...... I kept getting this SmartBridge Link problem after the download each time I booted up the machine. Called, Verizon Tech Support... They had no idea what I was talking about and passed me on to Emachine.... Emachine wanted me to backup my entire system and start over with factory settings. Panick !!!!! They said nothing else would fix the problem. I next decided to go on the IE7 site and search for the error ..... Well, I was directed to a Forum.. and on there were about 10 others that had the exact same problem.... after a lengthy discussion... this guy solved all of our problem... his idea worked !!!!!! Still IE 7 has issues that need to be solved... such as computers boot up slowly.... sometimes it exits you out of sites for no reason. Most of these others were using Verizon DSL as their IP just as I was. It was Verizon software the error was referring to.

Last night I watched Sierra & Scooter for a couple of hours... Jessica & Robby both had to work late. Sierra fell asleep on my bed.. tired from School. Scooter was watching TV with me... He looks over at me with a bright sparkle in his blue eyes and said... Gamma, Sierra really loves you and so do I. Oh my that touched my heart !!!!!! Scooter is still having issues with me leaving him. He keeps saying Gamma, don't leave me again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

Sorry to hear about your fishy... Never easy to loose anything you love... Hugs

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...sorry about your fish. I hope you are well. I'm good. HUGS!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home