Thursday, November 09, 2006

Beautiful Day

I hear the River's beckoning call today. I have Excalibur charging up as I hunt & peck this entry out. Don't really have much going on around here to report. Past few days it has rained & I love to metal detect after the rains. Listening to some techno music and my energy is raging. Now, if I could just figure out a way to listen to techno while I work the beach.... It's impossible.. cause I have to listen to every sounds that Excalibur beeps out in the head phones. Damn. I would be so charged with energy and an extreme force to reckon with. Excalibur is a swift sweeping metal seeking locator and he likes to go very fast and cover as much area as possible. We hunt at a rapid pace as it is. I can't imagine !!! Oh well this Energizer Bunny is getting her gear together and hop to da beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home