Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Day

Not sure what this weekend is going to bring.. but we shall see. Going to setup the Recorders and try some EVP work. I am just using a simple cassette recorder but Shannon has equipment and software on his computer that allows him to record directly on it and then edit and isolate the sound waves. He uses this stuff for his Rapping. He is also setting up in his apartment. If I get anything on mine... I will put it on Shannon's computer and maybe we can understand it better. It could be interesting and something to do.

I have been feeding the animals & kitties that live in the wooded area behind the building. I think there are about 5 cats living out there. I have plenty of left over cat food because Salem is so damn picky and Hocus Pocus seems to follow in his footsteps. The stray cats seem to eat anything. They are building Town Houses behind me & the little animals are losing their homes in the woods. I think the mice are trying to move in with me. HP does hunt mice !! Salem could care less.

I have about 5 large plastic lawn bags filled up with Diet Coke cans for the Kitty Hilton.. which should be no surprise.. she asked for cans & I can provide. Guess Shannon and I will have to take a run out to deliver them this weekend.

That is all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home