Thursday, November 02, 2006

Morning

Not much to report from here today. Dressed up and went out with the Grandkids on Samhain. Earlier Samhain day... I got a call to go get Sierra from school... She was throwing up.. eww !!! So I bought her to my apartment and took care of her until Jessica & Robby got home from work. My Lil Mini Me had a horrible migraine. Once home , she took a nap and rested but she was still not feeling well but did not want to miss her Evening. We took a wagon with us and gave her a ride for some of the evening. She looked so beautiful in her Witchy Dress and all. Her dress was black with tiny red sparkles in the material and a high collar. I gave her one of my Witch hats & a Besom. Scooter was spider man & he looked very cute. He was wide open that night and on a mission. He kept talking to people when they opened the door.. have no idea what he was saying to them.. probably, I don't need to know any way. I think I did hear him say to one lady... what is wrong with ya dog ?? Once home I managed to catch the replay of Most Haunted Live and then watched Ghost Hunters Live.

Luna is something else. She pretty much stays on the couch. She is still afraid of the kitchen floor and will not leave far from the couch & carpet around the couch. She has yet to venture anywhere in the house. She just stays put like a stuff animal where you place her. She does not bark either. She does like to play with Scooter & Sierra but on the couch. You have to pick her up and carry her outside and she is like a ton of bricks. She is very sweet & loving but timid. When she is outside in the fence, she has a few little burst of energy but soon goes and hides behind the swimming pool.

Tina's Mom thinks she is one day getting Hocus Pocus back but guess what... SHE IS NOT !!! She left him here for almost a year now... not providing him with food, water or kitty litter.. just dumped him off in this apartment. She walked in here for a visit and he ran and hide under the fish tank from her. He wants no part of her !!! She still says as soon as they find a new place to live that she is taking him. I think she has visited him maybe 4 times since I have had him and he does not enjoy her company. I have put up with his bad ways & I still Love him and he is spoiled rotten now. I may one day have a battle with her which she will not win !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home