Tuesday, October 31, 2006

MERRY SAMHAIN

Well, tis the evening !! I have much to get together before this afternoon. Shannon, Tina, Jessica & Robby and of course me... are taking Sierra & Scooter out tonight for a walk around town. I will take Salem out sometime this afternoon for his walk about also. I also believe we are driving over to celebrate with Dominick. Sometime late, I will be doing my ritual & prayer... I will need to prepare and ground myself.

Julie, back in NJ called last night. It was good hearing from her. She was telling me that Christine at the Photo Studio has the photo that she took for me of Salem displayed in her shop window for all to see. Salem is so remembered in Haddon Heights... I know the locals all recognize my boy. I know that he is missed by many.

I have been watching Most Haunted Live on The Travel Channel for the past couple of evenings. The crew is investigating the Vaults under the streets in Edinburgh, Scotland. Tonight is the last of the adventure there. It starts at 4PM and until 8PM here. I will have to catch it on the second showing in the wee hours of morn here. There are 4 cameras set up in the vaults and you can watch them online. Shannon & I have been running from TV to computer to watch everything. Last night I watched the webcams while Shannon watched the show on TV... but later I watched the entire show on the second showing. Last night was very shocking and the crew pulled out of the vaults early because of things that had happened to them. I don't know how they had the strength to stay down there as long as they did.

The first night of the series.. I stayed glued for the most part to my computer.. watching the webcams... I can honestly say that I saw nothing and heard nothing while watching. Yet people were texting in to the show from all over the UK & US with reports of things they saw & heard. I was thinking OKay.. I miss everything.. why didn't I see or hear. I kept adjusting my headset but no strange sounds at all.

Now last night was different... I stayed with watching the webcam that was setup in the Room with the stone circle... I never tried to switch between the other 3 rooms. I watched for a pretty long while.... and all of a sudden.... I heard this very loud growling sound.. it sounded like a Mountain Lion/ Cougar roaring out.... It was so loud that my Son heard it from the headset that I was wearing... he ran into where I was to ask what that noise was.... Oh Yeah, it was loud and very plain. It really scared me... yeah it did. I took the headset off & shook my head with saying Damn what the hell was that !!!!!!!!!! Awhile later,,,,, 3 of the crew through out the show were scratched up pretty badly... enough to stop the show. The scratches were very deep on 2 of the guys. It was a bit unnerving. The stone circle room seemed to hold very very dark & negative energy... you could sense it on the cam. Shannon joined me for awhile with his eyes fixed to the webcam & during the show... people were reporting see all kinds of things in the webcams. Shannon & I did see a very bright orb sorta but it was shaped like a ball with a tail (comet shape) object fly across the middle of the screen on my PC and across to the left corner & then back. Later, I noticed a few more orbs but they were not brite. I really don't know what to think of this & oh yeah, I am the Thinker. I just can't get a grip on that very loud clear sound. The crew inside did not mention the very loud sound that I heard.. but they did hear a growling sound on & off and a couple of others did text that they heard a growling.. but the sound, I heard was much more... it was a big cat.... they were saying Dog. I know what I heard and so does Shannon & it was no dog that I heard. The Cougar is my Animal Totem and I do know that sound very very well. Was it a warning ?? I just can't get it off my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

Merry Samhain ......

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Samhain a day late sweetie. Sorry, it was a hugely busy night last night and today was the same! sheesh..I'm just catching my breath! Love you tons!

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home