Friday, October 27, 2006

Sir Salem


I tried to get Hocus Pocus to try on Salem's Hat but that was a No Way situation... He just refused. Maybe next year.. he will but for now HP is a work in progress. HP is just not into photo taking yet.. not like My Salem but HP will improve with time. Salem didn't really want HP to put his hat on anyway. He is not really into sharing his things. I notice that when I take out Salem's toy boxes and dump the contents in a pile on the floor.... Salem puts his hunky body on top of the pile so HP can not get to his toys. Salem is the Alpha of this Lair and he is not at all agressive but HP knows. HP does have a black stuffed play mouse that Salem gave him & he carries that thing around in his mouth and scares me with it. I have to look closely because on occasion he has tried to gift me with a live mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home