Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wee Morn

Tina, Shannon & I went 40 miles at midnight to the closest 24 hour Walmart to purchase a copy of the Da Vinci Code DVD. The release date is today... this Walmart puts them out just after midnight. I saw the movie and it was a very good one... so I had to have the DVD to add to my collection.

Now that hunting season is open the Deer are all over the place here. We almost hit one this morning on the way home ....Shannon handled the situation very very calmly. He managed to stop just inches from him. The car in the lane beside us came to a sudden stop and at first we could not see the deer as he was standing in front of that car. He was a huge Stag,,, standing higher than the hood of Shannon's car and had a huge rack spread. He was a Beauty. Shannon said.... that big guy escaped death by 2 cars and sadly tomorrow he will probably be shot by some hunter. Hope he is smart enough not to be !!!!!!

Going over to Jessica's tonight to help Sierra with her Science Project... She is growing Crystals. So far this year she has made all A's at school. She says that she does not really like school at all but she loves to read and she loves making A's.

Sierra showed Shannon her journal that she writes in... Shannon said she has in it that..... Her Grandma is her favorite person in the entire universe and beyond. I am very connected with Sierra and I hope we always remain like this & I was so proud that she thinks of me as she does. I never want that to change. Scooter and I are very connected even though I was away from him for 3 years and he will turn 4 in Dec. He hates to leave me and cries when he does. Everytime that the lil guy sees me his bright blue eyes glow... you can see it. I think my visiting him for long periods of time and then not returning for a long time is on his mind... because he said Grandma, you're not going to go away like you did again and leave me. That upset me. Scooter & Sierra are not very connected to their other Grandma and she sees them often too. She really loves them too.

I never get Dominick off my mind especially at nights. He is so much a part of me and he always will be,,,,,, I never want that to change. The 4.5 hours that we had together changed my life and he will always be in my heart & mind. If I close my eyes at times I can still see him. He is still with me. But the hard part that I deal with is sometimes... I can still hear Tina screaming.... I want him back !!! That almost kills me !! With the holidays and all.. it will be very difficult for us. I can't imagine how Tina & Shannon are dealing. I do know that they are not doing very well and are seeking couseling. This time last year we were all thinking about the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home