Sunday, November 26, 2006

Evening

Been keeping fairly busy lately.... here, there and everywhere. Went out with some of my friends that I have not seen in about 3 years. Can't remember laughing as I did with them in 3 years. It was a fun time and I added more laugh lines ... like I need them. Talked with Draven over the phone on Saturday.. it was so great talking with her.

The kids and Grandkids are keeping me pretty busy. Robby's Band... Single Barrel has been playing Gigs just about every weekend. I watch the Grandkids on the Saturday nights that he has to play so Jessica can go with him. I don't have much else most of the time planned on Saturday nights so it is no bother for me. Besides, I get to visit with Luna also. She is such a sweet puppy.

I now have 2 stray cats outside that I feed every evening. So far there is no chance of putting my hands on these kitties. They are soooo scared of humans.

I guess that is about all that I have to report from Some Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home