Saturday, April 07, 2007

Afternoon

Been keeping very busy and have not been on the computer much. We woke up to snow on the ground but now it is all gone. Crazy weather here in Virginny.

Salem & Hocus Pocus have a new brother !!!! He is a a year old Blue Lynx Point Ragdoll. He is such a sweet kitty,,,,, has blue eyes of course and long soft fur... he is a huge kitty for his age. We named him Choctaw. Soon as I get my camera back... there will be photos. Choctaw is spending most of his time at Shannon's apartment until he gets neutered and groomed next week. Not sure how Salem is going to except him into his Lair yet but I am sure that he will not be greeted too well with still being a Tomcat . He is a very sweet and easy going type of kitty much like Salem. HP is still a very playful terror but he is also a very lovable little guy. Choctaw just will have to accept Salem as the Alpha.

Y and I went on our weekly trek to the Opp Shop today. I got some nice throw pillows for the sofa. Not much of interest there for me today but still we had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home