Thursday, April 26, 2007

Morning

Having another quiet morning here today. Listening to some Inkubus Sukkubus tunes. I love them !! I don't get the Grandkids until the afternoon to watch.

Tina is having alot of pain with her burnt foot. Hope that it is healing quickly.

We introduced Choctaw into the Lair the other night. He is such a sweet boy. Salem & HP were very good boys. They all seemed okay together except Salem kept following Choctaw all over the place and sniffing at him. I think Salem was telling him... I am the Alpha and this is my Lair. Choctaw was telling him .... Okay.. Got it !!! Was interesting to watch them. Choctaw is going to be a huge cat. He will not finish growing until he is around 4 years old. He is already taller than Salem but Salem rules in weight. Poor Lil HP.. is the runt !! I think Choctaw's fur is also longer than Salem's. Salem does not get hair mats but Choctaw seems to. I spent alot of time.. pampering these guys and they demand it. Nyla, my Son's lil female kitty seems to be Salem's main object of desire. He spends hours cuddled up with her on the couch while she grooms him. They seem to have a strong bond.

I never knew this until I read it in a book that Sierra checked out from the library. Old English Bull Dogs can not swim !!! I thought all dogs and most other animals can swim but it warns that this bred of dog can not. Now we are worried that Luna will try to get into the pool with the kids. She could climb the ladder up into the pool. She climbs steps easily & they will have to make sure that the steps are removed from the pool when they are not using it and keep her inside when they are in the pool. She loves water so they are going to get her a small baby pool for the yard. She is also stubborn and is not too bright. She has a few bad habits... if she gets out the fence.. she will not come back to you until she is ready.. she will run out in front of cars.. she has this annoying habit of head butting you at the knees and pushing you with her big bulky head. She is a big baby and a sweetie but also a handful to handle. Very strong dog.

Okay off I go to suck up some kitty litter !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home