Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today

This has been a crazy week so far. We went to Walmart (35 miles away), three nights in a row. First to get me a bicycle as I need wheels...second night to get Jessica a Birthday present & last night to buy turtle food. This weekend is going to be a little rough as I have the Grandkids & Luna for the entire weekend. Jessica & Robby are going to VA Beach with some of Robby's family. Luna is usually very bad when I watch her... more so than the kids. She likes to get me in trouble !!

Shannon rescued a tiny hatchling water turtle ... the lil guy was trapped between a huge tall cliff and the tide & waves at the edge of the river. Shannon is like his Mommy when it comes to animals & the such and nature.

I have not been on my bicycle as of yet but I plan on riding every day next week... Jessica is on vacation & I get the week off. We plan on going a few places... Like the Vets to get Luna groomed. How much grooming does an Old English Bull Dog need anyway ??? She does however need her Freddy Kruger claws trimmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home