Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Them Kitties !!


This is a problem.....Eragon constantly jumps on my shoulder from the back of the couch, love seat or entertainment center. He perches and rides around on me. He purrs and rubs his face against mine... only time he purrs !!! I have safety equipment which is composed of hot pad mittens that go up my arm. Thinking about adding shoulder pads and maybe a helmet for protection. Ya know the football type.. LOL... will give him a wider area to flop around on. My shoulders look and feel like a drainer.. thinking I could get Cat Scratch Fever !!!



Been close to a year since Samhain was adopted....It has taken awhile for him to feel comfortable and adjust..He is a truly good & sweet boy.. now he is fitting in purrfectly. He has a method now to block me off the computer with placing half of his huge body on the keyboard and the other on the mouse. Smart guy, he is !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home