Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warmer Weather


My Girls..... Sierra & Bastet

Tut .... The Jungle Beast



Not Much to report from this end of the world. Weather is warming up for a few days.. supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow but another artic blast is heading this way. Did much of nothing today... walked to the store to get kitty food... stopped by the store where I used to work to visit the girls there... my fabulous Landlady stopped by to gift me with a black kitty statue that she painted and 6 kitty Yule ornaments that she ordered for me. I once mentioned to her that next year, I want to do my entire tree with cats... My Landlady is so good to me and I am so lucky to have her. She is more than just my Landlady, She is a very good friend. I will never leave here, She spoils me. She is even clearing out a storage area for me to use so I can move boxes off my porch. Her husband is going to remodel my porch for me this Spring. I am loving that !!
The pride in Salem's Lair are all resting ... getting ready for the bewitching hour. Still have not decided which I shall train to be my Familiar... Thinking Bast because she is so much like my Salem... same temperment... and some of the things she does are so much him. She loves to climb up on my shoulder.. rub her lil face up against mine & purr. She is very loving.
Okay then.... off I go to watch some TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home