Monday, January 12, 2009

Sad & Thinking

Not sure what happened.. but I can't seem to get in touch with one of my dear friends and she was even more to me.. A Sister that I was so connected with more so than even family. I have tried & tried but with no success. I guess she wants nothing to do with me & I don't know why. I don't think I did anything wrong but if I did... I am seriously sorry and I will do better. I will continue to try to reach her & I am determined but I am not getting through. I feel terrible and I can't shake this. Maybe she will find & read my blog.. worth a try. I have lost friends in my life but they always remain in my thoughts & mind but this one was special to me & I miss her so much that it hurts. I just want my friends to always know that I care about them and they are always in my heart. I know that I too disappear at times but I am only an email or phone call away. I promise to do better myself. I just don't want to force my friends to be friends.. does that make any sense ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home