Saturday, January 10, 2009

Watering Hole


This seems to be the only place that the kitties will drink water now !! They drink all the water out nightly and cause the fountain to make a horrible noise. Not much to report from this desk... not sure if that is good or bad... I did hear back from a friend that I have not talked to in a very long time..(((Rilana))) and last weekend I talked over the phone with my friend (((Draven))). I missed them and am so happy. I tried to contact a couple of others but got no reply... will keep trying. I have to do better about staying in contact because I think about them so often but I am terrible about email. I called Robynn in Texas Friday.. I missed her also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

Hey chickie, I had fun talking with you... I am also bad at emails, i would rather chat in yahoo or google and I really like to just talk on the phone... I saw you come on google and tried to message you but not sure if you were having problems with staying online... Hope to chat with you soon... Hugs and love sweetie...

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home