Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....... really cold outside !!! Shall be staying in today. However, tonight I have a dinner engagement with Y, Gin, Gitie and Cheryl. I have not been out with the girls since I moved back here. Tomorrow, Y and I will do our usual Opp shop hunting. Robby is off work today so I am Grandkid free. But, I am watching them on Saturday night while Jessica & Robby go out. They will be sleeping over. Don't really mind except the grandkids can really really eat & everyone that knows me..knows that I do not have food here. Just don't care about food all that much. I feed my cats very very well... the best.. I stock up on my Diet cokes when they are on sale.. I pay the bills... that is about it.. except my Opp Shop and Yard Sale funds. Losing my job.. hurt me some but I can make it. When I really need extra money, I can go down and work for my parents.. I hate this but sometimes I will have to.

My Lil Granddaughter will arrive sometimes in April. I am really worried but I have to stay positive and not think. Please Goddess let this one be healthy. We still grieve over our Dominick. Lil Kaiya is very small in the 35 percentile... The high risk doctor is checking & watching every week.

Okay.. off I must go to groom this castle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

It's cold here too... little temp thing says its 2 degrees... I will keep your little one in my prayers that she will be ok... hugs

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home