Monday, February 09, 2009

Signs


I purchased this cute metal sign from my friend Jen this weekend. I placed it on my porch door. I love this sign. Purrfect weather here in VA for now !!! I am loving it. Up in the 60s. I do miss not having any snow to speak of. For the past week, I have been working for my parents. They pay me well but I hate taking money from them period. Certain chores I refuse to take money for. Actually, I only need to earn money to pay IRS my taxes this year. This is where I hate not having my part time job and with working while I did... I now owe more to IRS this year. Oh well... it will all work out, I hope.
I maybe going to the Ocean at VA Beach this weekend. I shall be armed with my metal detector. I have not been hunting in way over a year now & I miss that. Moneywise, I shouldn't but I do want to be at the Ocean. I miss that !!!!
Eragon has developed this habit of jumping onto my shoulder and perching there while I walk around the apartment. He does this very often & more often each day. I was hoping that it was a passing phase but now I don't believe so. After he jumps on.. he purrs loudly and rubs his face against mine. Only time that I hear him purr, Actually. Problem is ... he sinks his sharp claws in to hold on & that gets painful.
Y and I did our usual Saturday routine with going to the Opp Shop and then out to lunch. I found a nice set of mirrors with a Tiger family on one and a Cheetah family on the other. Soon I will run outta wall space.
That is all !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home