Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back from the Ocean

Travelled to VA Beach.....Sandbridge to be exact.. with Jenne, Gitie and Cheryl. Wow.. I had a very good time. It was so very nice to be at the ocean. We walked out the patio door & bam.. we were on the sand and the ocean was about 20 yards from us. It was awesome and talk about a beautiful place. The weather was purrfect.. the company was outstanding.. ya can't get better than that !! I took the metal dectector out for a stroll.. didn't find but $1.48 but I got lots of exercise and fresh air.. Ya can't put a price tag on being with nature at the ocean. I hunted about 2 hrs.. the first day & 5.5 on the second. Oh Goddess, we saw a pod of dolphins.. each day and they were fairly close in to shore. They were so amazing !!! I am still energized from the sand & salt water. I think my kitties missed me.. but at first I got punished by them for taking off.. LOL !! I believe they love me again now. Eragon was brutal with wanting to ride on my shoulder. He needs his claws trimmed... ouch !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home