Monday, May 28, 2007

Morning

Quiet day here... I got up at 7:30AM... Finished the house work... it is now 8:30 and what to do?? Guess, I could take a bike ride.

Saturday was a busy day... Y and I went to the yard sales and the Opp Shop. There were plenty of yard sales to be found, for sure. We only ventured to about half of them because it got so hot as the morning turned to afternoon. Still, I managed to find many things that I could not live without. I wanted to find an intercom system to put between Shannon's apartment and mine. I found a nice new one for $3.

Took a bike ride down to the beach & boardwalk yesterday morning. It about killed me... So outta shape. Next, I groomed Choctaw... he is sheding all over the carpet. Then off to a cookout at Jessica & Robby's house. Watched the kids swim in the pool. It was a fairly good afternoon. I left about 9PM... Shannon & Tina stayed to party a bit. I think they got home about 2AM. I bet Shannon was dancing, singing and acting like a clown... LOL !!! That's about the only time that he is funny... after a few beers. Jessica, well... she is crazy & funny most of the time.

Today, I need to spend some energy... so I guess the bike ride will take care of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home