Friday, June 08, 2007

Morning

Busy week here... Jessica is on vacation this week so we have been busy. Robby, Jessica, Robert (Scooter) and I went on Sierra's class trip with her to the National Zoo. The National Zoo is usually very nice but this time... many of the exhibits were closed....animals moved somewhere and the grounds needed more upkeep. I have never seen it like this..perhaps the funding has been cut way back. However, we saw animals and enjoyed what we did get to see. Robert who is 4 years old now was perfect... he walked the entire route which is mainly up & down hills in the heat and never complained nor asked for anything. Poor lil guy had horrible leg cramps that evening. He loved the big cats, turtles, and the gorillas and orangutans. We got some awesome photos. After, I arrived back home, I jumped in the car with Shannon & Tina and off we went on a Shark Teeth hunt.

Yesterday was a trip to the vets to get Luna's claws trimmed. Now, she can't scratch the hell outta us. She was well behaved and a sweet doggie.

Jessica has a new car...it is awesome ... Well, she got it back in May. They purchased a GPS system ... like a Tom Tom & it is soooo amazing. It took us right to the National Zoo enterance with no problems. It is well worth the money spent.

I am getting a new apartment. I will be moving in this month. It is downstairs and much larger. It has 2 bedrooms, back porch and a yard. Only drawback is... it is much more a month and money will be tight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

I want a bigger place, I need a me room lol... You'll have to email me your new address when you move... I hope all is well, miss ya...

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home