Monday, February 08, 2010

So Had It With Snow


Six of us girls stayed at the ocean in Sandbridge Va. Jan.28-31... this is what it looked like on Saturday. Still we had a great time !!! When we arrived back here.. we found 12 inches on the ground here. This weekend we got pounded with another snow storm... about 16 inches. Now we are going to get another large amount starting tomorrow on top what we have. We had about 16 inches on the ground Dec.18 which stayed on the ground for a white Yule. I can't remember when we had this many large snows in VA.
The shop has been pretty much closed since Dec.18. We did open this weekend but only on Friday. Looks like we may not get open this coming weekend. Schools have been closed for so long... I have been watching Sierra & Robert. No telling when they will now open again. I've been in so long that I have apartment fever !! Not used to being in so much as I am usually out and about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home