Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blessed Samhain


This is Pyewacket.. the new baby of Salem's Lair. Hope every one is doing well. I have been fairly busy. Robby and Jessica purchased a nice camper and we celebrated Samhain at the campgrounds last weekend. At the campgrounds there were parties. I have been working at my friend, Jenny's antique shop on weekends. I have been making videos on youtube and now have 42 of them under SalemsLair. I love doing this. Jenny, Mary Rita and I are having a Samhain party on Saturday night... lots of decorations, food, drink and music. We have a Fortune Teller scheduled to do readings upon request. I am wearing my cloak and witch dress. I just hope lots of people show up. Once home I plan on doing my own private ritual.
Sad news... My crazy wacked out drunk daughter in law has run off with my 6 month old granddaughter, Kaiya. She has taken her out of area. My son is devasted and shocked as we all are including her family. Shannon has very much taken care of Kaiya by himself since she was born as Tina runs off to get and stay drunk with her friends when ever she feels like it. This is the 3rd time but up until now she has always left Kaiya behind. Said she is not happy and just wants to party and get drunk. I don't give a fat rat's ass what she does or about her... just bring Kaiya back and stop destroying her life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Draven said...

Oh hon i hope she brings the baby back soon, i will keep you in my prayers...

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home